foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Powerful open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player, including the ability to fully replace the user interface.
- ReplayGain support: Both playback and writing ReplayGain information to file tags.
- Gapless playback.
- Advanced tagging capabilities - through built-in Properties dialog and various optional tagging-related components.
- Built-in Media Library functionality.
- Intuitive query syntax for searching the Media Library.
- Autoplaylist support: Generate dynamically updating playlists based on queries.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component
- Secure CD ripping.
- Streaming support for online radio
- Efficient handling of large playlists.
- User interface with simple configuration to create even complex layouts quickly and easily.
- Highly customizable display of track information using title formatting scripts.