Tag Info

New answers tagged


If it's not reproduced on other machines accessing the same db, I suspect the problem is something specific to the client on that machine, likely the cache or perweb or a similar file is corrupt. Instead of trying to try and profile the mailfile, you're time would be better spend uninstalling and reinstalling notes.


The JVM isn't that relevant to your question, as this is essentially a deeper question that doesn't just apply to the JVM, but to any program on your computer. The JVM is just a program on your computer like any other. When you download any program(whether a game, a word processor, a nintendo emulator, a JVM) , when you run that executable, that native ...

Top 50 recent answers are included