Sublime Text 2 is a cross-platform GUI text editor for Windows, OS X and Linux.
Sublime Text is a cross-platform C++-based text and source code editor. The program was originally designed as a feature-rich extension of Vim. The current version of Sublime Text 2 is 2.0.2.
Some features include:
- Minimap: a preview of the full source code
- Ability to select multiple sections of code
- Multi-panel editing
- Bookmarks within files
- Native support for 27 programming languages included, with many more available for download
- RegEx-based find and replace
- Fully customizable syntax highlighting
- Brace matching, autocomplete
- Support for macros and Python-based plugins
- Custom key bindings