Tag Info

Hot answers tagged

1

Yves Martin's answer worked great for us on a number of working copies with SVN 1.8, but we did end up running into cases where it didn't work. Running Yves' command without "where id=1" worked in all cases for us: $ sqlite3 .svn/wc.db 'update REPOSITORY set uuid="1c0d1ec1-2326-0410-bef5-eb29cddfc032"' Investigating why this happened, I found out that ...


1

After updating the drive letter the service was working however I couldn't get to the bottom of the Snapin not working. I reran the installer and executed a Repair and now all is working as expected again.



Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible