- Likes about C++0x:
decltypeas lifesavers; initializer_list, array, explicit conversions.
- Likes about Boost: Format. Definitively -- no
sprintfbut close enough.
- Wants about C++0x: naturally iterable
enum/ enum_iterators; math-like comparisons (
if (x < 18 <= 21*y) ...), Unicode as source (eg.:
const std::set<int> ∅and for UDT-bound operators :
T operator∇ (T,T)w/o conversion), recognize that most people do actually have keyboards and screens already (portable
- Does about DokuWiki: gil (currency), progrecss (CSS progress bars), tooltip, divalign2 (paragraph align), noiewarning (like the one for Wordpress!), linkbonus (WIP), the Spanish forum (mod!), media checksum parser (WIP).
:focusdemo. Form validation? That's server-side. Always.
- Worries about CSS3: border-radius, but no parent selector yet. Unneeded
- Remembers fondly: GWBasic.
- Hopes to try next: Python, Fossil.
- Does for my LUG: prepare network admin hacklabs, fill role as secretary, try and organize events, warn them about Google dependency.
- Rejects like would a pest: Java and its schools. Also, DRM.
- Hashes with: SHA-256
- Pets: kittens.
- Sleep: too few.
- Coffee: too much.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.