|visits||member for||2 years, 7 months|
|seen||Jun 29 at 12:51|
Developer, using primarily OpenSource technologies.
Short list of known/used stuff
- Operating systems: Linux (Gentoo, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Web development languages: HTML, CSS
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, OpenLDAP
- Geographical systems: MapServer, MapScript (with Python, PHP), PostGIS
- Standard Linux/Posix tools: sed, grep, awk, ...
- Version control systems: git, svn, (sometimes used) cvs
- Professional IDEs: eclipse, emacs
- Some sysadmin skill: Apache, MySQL, Bind, Postfix, Bacula, .. but that's not my primary job
- Also, I'm doing some electronics experiments with arduino and similar stuff..
|bio||website||hackzine.org||visits||member for||2 years, 7 months|
|location||Italy||seen||Jun 29 at 12:51|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes