|visits||member for||1 years, 11 months|
|seen||Apr 20 at 5:11|
Lover of all things techie~
"Every programmer is developing in [a] group of programmers. The smallest group is yourself and yourself a couple of weeks later." - Michael Suodenjoki
Some projects I am currently working on:
- Octo - Automated Build System built on top of Node.JS
- SKiD - Structurally Kinetic Development is a web-based IDE that allows the user to visualize edit code using graphs, visually mapping calls between methods in real time (as you're typing code). SKiD provides a platform on which developers and teams can tailor their IDE to their workflow for free and in the cloud. SKiD is completely open source - both front and back end.
- Rippl - A Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) using a flow-chart approach rather than a linear workflow (and much more).
- Mushine - 2.5D (3D but seemingly on 2 dimensions) game where you 'program' robots to mine for you. The depth is infinite, and the game is completely multiplayer.
- 8B - Source MP mod with mechanized teams. Players hone their skills freely; there are no 'levels', but instead traits that are leveled abstractly (without numbers). These traits, in turn, form classes.
- JLow - Java debugger that hooks into specific code at various levels of a program and allows for runtime filtering of values as well as basic profiling.
- CodeHub - A Natoga module (essentially a sub-domain) that features real time recordings of code + audio in the form of tutorials for several languages. Written in Haxe and Coffee-Script.
- JeTT.FM (abandoned) - Java API implementation for the Turntable.FM system
|10||May 11 '13|
|5||Mar 26 '13|
|2||Mar 21 '13|
|4||Mar 6 '13|
|-48||Mar 2 '13|
|11||Feb 24 '13|
|10||Feb 23 '13|
|8||Feb 11 '13|
|8||Feb 7 '13|
|2||Feb 6 '13|
|5||Jan 7 '13|
|2||Dec 31 '12|
|15||Dec 26 '12|
|22||Dec 25 '12|
|100||May 25 '12|