|visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|seen||Mar 29 at 13:05|
- PostGraduate Student at the University of Athens
- Student homepage: http://cgi.di.uoa.gr/~grad1217/
- AI/Game Developer and Unity3D enthusiast
- Co-Developer of iThink, an AI (classical planning) library for Unity3D:
- FOSS-UoA Community member/admin at: http://foss.uoa.gr/
- Member of http://www.pirateparty.gr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/basanas
|bio||website||cgi.di.uoa.gr/~grad1217||visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|location||Athens, Greece||seen||Mar 29 at 13:05|
Usable, free ISO file editor that runs on Windows?
@Solutioner: It's FOSS although it's not an editor indeed. Best and probably only free alternative for windows is 7Zip. ISO Master is free for linux and shareware for Windows but you have to find it on download sites such as softpedia. So, either one uses a shareware utility (lots of them: WinISO, MagicISO, PowerISO) or extracts the iso, changes the files, and creates a new one. No easy and free all-in-one solution exists (let alone a portable one...).