Chipperyman top 4% this year
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- Add sugar and butter to mixing bowl and beat well
- Add egg, beat mixture until egg is fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat in 1/3 cup milk
- Gently stir in about 1/3 of the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the ingredients are blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
55 How do I delete the “Apps” bookmark in my bookmark bar? sep 25 '13
22 Is it possible to remove the fade effect between login? jul 19 '12
14 Can I remove pagefile.sys to save space on my SSD? oct 22 '13
12 I can't delete a file - even when using unlocker sep 3 '12
11 How do I disable ads on skype? feb 1 '14
9 How do I disable narrator forever? [duplicate] mar 28 '13