Diganta Kumar has developed software for the last 11 years for a wide range of industries and development platforms and over the years has filled many roles including program manager, developer, architect, team lead, mentor and project manager. He is a certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), certified Professional Scrum Developer (PSD I) and ITIL Certified. He has presented at Microsoft Tech.Ed, Microsoft AppFest and Ark Group Intranet conference. He regularly attend Alt.Net, .NetUG and SydJs user groups. He like to help, mentor and manage development teams to improve and produce great software. He currently work as a Senior Developer/Tech Lead for Legal Aid NSW Software Development Team.
Technical leadership and evangelism, Development best practices and SDLC mentoring - including Agile methodologies(Scrum), test driven development, source control, build automation, Web Application development (ASP.NET MVC C#), Mobile application development, Integrating systems, Enterprise development, Networking, Security, Open Source, Management, hiring technical staff, Microsoft SharePoint 2007, SAP Business Object Crystal Enterprise, Window 2003/2008 Server, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, and more.
- Architected and developed PCI DSS(SAQ) compliant and service oriented Online Payment System for Legal Aid NSW. This system was developed using ASP.NET MVC Razor, EF, WCF and WPF. Also integrated this payment system with SQL report server 2008 and SAP.
- Developed a Window 8 App for Legal Aid NSW. Backend services were developed using WebAPI and JSON. These services and database were hosted on Window Azure.
- Launched Intranet using Microsoft SharePoint 2007 on 2009 for Legal Aid NSW. I was in the Intranet team responsible for configuring, designing and installing web parts.
- Developed iPad/iPhone app for Legal Aid NSW using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile.
- Presented his apps at Microsoft Tech.Ed, Microsoft AppFest at UNSW and Ark Group Intranet conference.
- Architected and developed the Integration of two Legal Aid NSW core systems security modules.
- Re-launched Bankstown City Council’s Corporate website using Elcom CommunityManager.NET.
- Architected and developed the Intranet for Bankstown City Council in 2005.