David Heffernanless info
|location||Ulverston, United Kingdom|
|visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|seen||Jul 10 at 10:54|
Answers that I frequently refer to:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- How can I search for Delphi documentation?
- How to return text from Native (C++) code
- How can I allow a form to accept file dropping without handling Windows messages?
- TLabel and TGroupbox Captions Flicker on Resize
- How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- Buffered files (for faster disk access)
- TProgressBar never fills up all the way - seems to be updating too fast?
- Why should I not use "if Assigned()" before using or freeing things?
- Control enumerators to turn recursive parent/child walking into simple for/in loops
- Undefined Behavior and Sequence Points
- Reduce exe file
- How can I make a form that is not disabled when another form is shown modally?
- How can I stop my application showing on the taskbar?
- Simply code hooking
- Consumer thread / blocking queue
- How to do one-way hashing of an ASCII string using standard functions of Delphi?
Other useful resources:
- Rob Kennedy's What is the exact value of a floating-point variable?
- Launching an interactive process from Windows Service in Windows Vista and later
- Teach Your Apps To Play Nicely With Windows Vista User Account Control
- Window Features
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Raymond Chen's epic series on modality
19Apr 27 '11 at 15:25
16Mar 12 '11 at 9:01
12Jan 29 '11 at 9:08
5Dec 24 '12 at 20:52
4Dec 5 '12 at 14:03
3May 24 '11 at 9:55
2May 28 '13 at 7:30
2Jan 21 '12 at 20:06
2Sep 14 '11 at 11:19
2May 17 '11 at 8:22
2Apr 24 '11 at 12:18
1Apr 18 at 16:26
1May 24 '12 at 21:37
1Jul 6 '11 at 21:35
1Apr 29 '11 at 18:23
1Jan 11 '11 at 11:46
0Aug 22 '11 at 15:43
0Apr 15 '11 at 15:12
0Mar 28 '11 at 14:46
0Mar 28 '11 at 10:04