Benny Jobiganless info
|visits||member for||3 years, 5 months|
|seen||Mar 8 at 1:42|
Programming is my hobby (one of them). I started with batch and BASIC in junior high school and progressed from there. I'm 99% self taught. The other 1% is from my 2 year stint as a CS major in college, before switching to Environmental Science.
|bio||website||quillaja.net||visits||member for||3 years, 5 months|
|location||Japan||seen||Mar 8 at 1:42|