- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
1 From latex to word through vector graphics jul 20 '12
0 Save bandwidth when tethering oct 6
0 Adapter to VGA, minidisplay or HDMI? nov 16
0 StartVLC on boot in Debian aug 8 '11