I want to be able to forward port 5678.
Here's my equipment and details:
- Modem: ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- Router: Cisco Linksys E2000
- DD-WRT v24-sp2
- OS: Windows 10
- ISP: Cox Communications
Here's what I've tried:
- Navigate to 192.168.1.1 (Default gateway) to access dd-wrt page. Go to NAT/QoS -> Port Forwarding tab. Enter in port with 192.168.1.1 as IP address.
- Same as above but with 192.168.1.120 (IPv4 Address) as my IP address.
- Same as above but with my WAN IP
Tried adding the following commmand under Adminstration -> Commands and hit
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i !
nvram get wan_ipaddr-j MARK --set-mark 0xd001
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m mark --mark 0xd001 -j MASQUERADE
After each one of these I go to Administration -> Management and click the
Reboot Router button on the bottom. Then I go to yougetsignal to check if it's open.
Nothing has worked at all. I called Cox and they said they don't help with port forwarding. My Windows firewall is completely turned off as well. I have no idea what it could be. Any ideas?