Whenever i run few application it asks for UAC list , i have to press continue to run that software. Is there any way to add some program which i need on daily basis so that i don't have to press continue every time
No, there is no exception list for UAC.
A easy way to bypass UAC for certain programs, without disabling UAC, is to use Elevator. It will add the Elevate Me option to the context menu of programs:
There is a new free tool called LOGINstall which you can use to create UAC exception lists.
It was designed to install software as a simple user (the admin decides which commands can be executed). However you can install this tool complete on your local system and define your own commands/executables.
LOGINstall is a tool helping unprivileged users to execute administrative commands which have been predefined by the network administrator. These can be interactive setups or configuration procedures that are started in the user logon script. Even older applications - from the time before Windows 7 - often only can be performed in the administrative context. When starting such an application the unprivileged user has to specify an administrative user name and a password via the User Account Control (UAC).
Additional information; To elevate without prompt follow the steps below.
Steps to follow:
- Click Start and in the instance search type
Local Security Policyand as it appears in the search result, press Enter to run it, note: UAC will prompt. So pass the UAC prompt correctly. (Note: You can also press Win + R and when the Run dialog appears type:
secpol.mscand press Enter).
- Now expand the Local Policies tree, and click on the Security Options.
- On the right-side a list of security settings will appear, search for "User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode".
- Right-click on it and choose Properties a dialog will appear.
- In the middle of the dialog, you'll see a combo box with the default value = "Prompt for consent for non-Windows binaries".
- Click on that comboBox and choose "Elevate without prompting", click Apply and OK (Note: This does NOT require a PC reboot).
- Double click on the program to verify if it works, but, trust me this will work.
And please look at these 7 ways too
I hope this information was helpful...