My location is French Swiss, but I want my Windows 10 computer to work in English language and have configured it that way.
I have configured:
- ENG English (United States) with Swiss French keyboard as default
And the following other optional language / keyboard pairs with
Numlock ON with all configurations
- DEU German (Switzerland) with Swiss French keyboard
- FRA French (Switzerland) with Swiss French keyboard
- ITA Italian (Switzerland) with Swiss French keyboard
Before login in I have only the following options, none of which I had installed and has
- FRA French (France) with French Keyboard
- ENG English (United States) with US Keyboard
Since the physical keyboard of my computer is Swiss French it is quite disagreeable to enter my password, typing blindly. After login the language / keyboard combination appear and work correctly, but the weekday names appear in French (jeudi instead of Thursday, etc.) although everything else is in English.
- How can I configure the language/keyboard combination to appear correctly before login?
- How can I have the weekday names in English and not in French after login?