My notebook will keep the fan and the power button light on even after shuting it down from windows, any real fix to this? No matter how much time I give it, it will always stay on and drain the battery, the only way to shut it down is by holding the power button for a few secs but that will probably damage the computer soon.
I tried a lot of things and nothing worked, I tried:
- Holding control while pressing shut down.
- Downgrading intel drivers.
- Uninstalling everything intel related.
- Re-installing w10.
- Getting all the updates.
- Disabled fast boot options.
- Changed energy settings.
- Changing what the power button do.
- Restarting default bios settings.
Nothing worked so far, any ideas?