I have updated my official bios from Lenovo
When I try to update my BIOS the Bios got corrupted and system doesn't boot-up, After googling I found some procedure to recover it, But I am struck in that process.
- Download Phoenix Wincrisis on another computer, then click on WINCRIS.exe and choose CREATE MINIDOS CRISIS DISK and press Start to make: USB floppy or USB flash memory.
- Rename your BIOS file H9ET2WW.cap to bios.wph and copy it to the USB stick.
- Plug the USB stick into the laptop and shutdown.
- Hold down the keys Fn+R, and while holding press the power button.
- Now you should hear the floppy drive working or USB blinking. Hold the keys for a while.
- Leave the computer for few minutes. If it does not restart itself, turn the power off.
However, I can’t go after Step 4, since Fn+R hotkey doesn't work!
Correct me if I have missed any steps or I need any other hotkey combination. I have tried these combinations: