I had Windows 8.1 installed on my SSD.
I tried to install Windows 10 yesterday with an USB Stick and eveything went okay.
When the Installation was done, I got the message
"Insert proper Boot device...".
When I installed it again with a DVD,
"Press a key to boot from CD..."
Showed up and after that, Windows 10 booted normally.
But after I remove the disk from my drive, the first message pops up again.
I can only boot Windows 10 when the Installation Disk in in my drive!
I already tried probably everything:
- bootrec /FixMbr /FixOs /ScanOs /RebuildBcd
- bootsect /nt60 ALL /force
- recovering BCD/MBR with EasyBCD
- Changing the Partitionsystem to GPT...
- Changing the Boot Order/unplug HDD
My Partitions are set up like this:
How can I resolve this issue?