I have a difficulty on updating my Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 through Windows Update!
[updated] Windows Update ends up with different errors 80070008 or 8007000e , 80072EE2 , C80003F3, and 80244019.
Windows Update Automated Troubleshooter reports (not fixed) :
Other things that I have tried so far :
Reboot (charger and battery removed)
Updating system/windows date and time
Checking Windows Update Options (Notify me when update available but do not download and install automatically)
Windows Update is using the latest agent (Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.320)
System scanned for malware or virus - nothing found !
Drive C got 109G and Drive D got 29G of free space !
MY Windows copy is activated and genuine !
[updated] Already signed up for Microsoft Update to get "Update for more products"
[updated] I have checked Windows Update service in different times (seems no Windows server down)
Internet connection is okay - connected through a Home network with no proxy (Direct Access) !
I am using the system as the default Administrator !
Microsoft Security Essentials is up-to-date and is the only antivirus software is currently runing on my system !
[updated] System File Checker (sfc /scannow) found no missing or corrupted system files as Microsoft Support article kb/929833 suggested !
I have recovered my system with my different systerm restore images to fix this but to no avail !
[updated] Microsoft Fix it 50202 couldn't fix the problem !
[updated] System Update Readiness tool (kb/947821) couldn't help too !
After not getting result from above fixes, I reset Windows Update components manually as described by Microsoft Support - article kb/971058 - (even with aggressive mode - renaming SoftwareDistribution folder) but the problem still continues !
I really dont know what to do next ! Need your help ...