I have a problem with connecting my printer to network.
Router is Technicolor TC7200 (low-end default UPC ISP device) and printer is HP LaserJet P2015DN.
Here's simple image how connections in my network look like:
I have no idea how to connect this printer to router. I've tried everything and this is some informations I got:
- Ethernet LEDs on the back of printer are blinking properly, I suppose (yellow is constant, green is blinking)
- router's control panel is very poor but in tab "DHCP Clients" I can only find PC1 and PC2 (according to network configuration testpage, DHCP is "Enabled" in this printer)
- network configuration testpage also says that printer's status is "Ready", it has correct 100Mbps "Link speed", there are enabled BOOTP, AUTOIP, LPD printing, Bonjour, HP SLP, SNMP.
- Printer's host name is dhcppc19, IP address is 10.0.0.3, default gateway is 10.0.0.1
- I can ping or tracert 10.0.0.3 from PC1, pings are <1ms
- Both PCs are on Windows 7 (of course I've tried "Add printer" option, it couldn't find dhcppc19 nor 10.0.0.3 while putting these names on host/IP address and after that adding the port was a mess)
- Printer is working :) it has been connected to PC2 via USB and it worked
I don't know what else I could add. IPs of PCs in this network start from 192.168.0.1x.
I'm not even sure if it's possible to connect printer to this router - this is very low model (even USB port is blocked on it), got it from the ISP and for now I have to use it.
Any help how to make it visible on any PC via Ethernet?