I'm working with a customer who has multiple computers in their domain where Internet Explorer 11 under Windows 7 is unusable. The affected users' browsers seem to be missing many images and aren't respecting CSS.
Troubleshooting steps so far:
- Run basic Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes scans.
- Run both WSUS and Microsoft-Provided updates.
- Removed Barracuda Web Filter from the environment.
- Checked DNS and routing settings.
- Disabled content filtering in Meraki firewall.
- Tested with another profile/account on the same computer. IE11 works as a different user.
- Removed IE registry keys under HKCU.
- Toggled Compatibility Mode settings.
Despite these, the results look like the screenshots below.
Any idea what this could be?