When I try to access some of my sites (e.g. http://mono.company) I get a connection timeout. This only happens when I try to access sites that are on a certain server.
On the same WiFi network, when I try to do the same on Safari my iPad, it works just fine.
The specific error I get (in Chrome) is:
This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Here is a screenshot of the error.
- I can ping the domains just fine using
pingin the terminal
- This happens in any browser e.g. in a clean Chrome Canary without plugins the same issue occurs
- My hosts file looks fine ( https://gist.github.com/Wolfr/8e95198053a96f84cd79 )
- I have tried with and without Google DNS (both ipv4 and ipv6)
- The same problem occurs on a clean new user account
- I have proxy set to autodiscovery (Mac OS default)
- I don't have any VPN configured
- My IP is the same on both devices
Any help is appreciated.