From time to time, around once in two days, the computer freezes for around 5 or 10 seconds.
During that time, I can move the mouse but thats it. No application interaction and no keyboard response.
While investigating this, I noticed the following behavior in the task manager. The ssd seems to behaving in a weird way. 100% active with zero data transfers.
Zero read/write and 100% active. This is odd to me.
To further investigate the issue I used the SSDlife utility but the results suggest that the disk is healthy.
Some notes that might help:
- No devices connected to the laptop
- Laptop touchpad and bluetooth also disabled
- Only a usb mouse connected
- No camera, sound or other devices used during that time
- No other strange laptop behavior
What can cause such a behavior or how can I further investigate the issue?