I am trying to set static routes and I did not succeed.
- 2 Nics 4 ports.
- Eth0 + Eth1 = bond0 (Class c)
- Eth2 - Active (Class b)
- Eth3 - Not Active
- All traffic goes through bond0 (default gateway)
- Nothing goes through eth2
What I need:
- All traffic goes through eth2 (default gateway)
- Exept traffic to segment 1.2.3.X/24 to go through bond0
ip route command shows that the default gateway interface is bond0
What I have tried:
- Changing /etc/sysconfig/network file with GATEWAY / GATEWAYDEV parameters - not succeed
- Setting static route for the segment to go through bond 0 - succeed
- changing Network bringing up interfaces order: eth2 before&after bond0 - none of them succeed
- the commands: ip route dell default and then ip route add default via 188.8.131.52 dev eth2 - succeed but changed again after reboot\network restart
What should I do to solve that ?
How to set the default gateway interface to eth2 (somehting I have not tried yet?)