At the final step of installing
Matlab R2015a on my
Win7x64 machine, I've come up with the following message.
- What is this?
- Should all of these steps be done?
Your installation may require additional configuration steps.
- The following products require a supported compiler:
Simulink Coder 8.8
Simulink Real-Time 6.2
MATLAB Coder 2.8
- After this installation is complete, you should continue with your configuration of the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server as outlined in the instructions obtained from www.mathworks.com/distconfig.
Important: Before you can use MATLAB Production Server, you must set up your environment. a. Download and install the MATLAB Runtime
- Install the MATLAB Runtime in the default location
- Use version R2012b (v8.0) or later of the MATLAB Runtime
b. At the system command line, run mps-setup from the script folder. The script folder is located at C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Production Server\R2015a\script.
c. For detailed instructions, download the Quick Start Guide.
- MATLAB Compiler 6.0 requires a supported compiler for creation of Excel add-ins
- MATLAB Compiler SDK 6.0 requires the following:
● .NET framework for creation of .NET assemblies and deployable archives with Excel integration
● a supported compiler for creation of COM components, C and C++ Shared libraries
● a Java JDK for creation of Java packages