- Initially, updating was working fine.
- Two days ago, clicked 'enable automatic updates for all users' in about:chrome
- Then received 'chrome Update failed (error: 11)'
- Searched on how to resolve that issue. The solution was to run 'defaults write com.google.Keystone.Agent checkInterval 0' and 'sudo rm -rf /Library/Google' (which I backed up)
- Today, I went to check for chrome updates. It said update found, and now it's been stuck on 'updating chrome' for ~10 mins. Have tried restarting, and also re-deleting /Library/Chrome