Ok, so I want to "build in" some hardware into my HP laptop (Elitebook 8560p) Would like to build in a Logitech Unifying receiver and maybe some other stuff. Was thinking about using the Docking connector, trying to find a USB connection. But I'v been google'ing for ever and cant find a Pin Out or diagram of the connector.

Anyone able to help out? :)

enter image description here

  • Images: imgur.com/a/PuXHy – SirBlaBla Jan 25 '16 at 16:16
  • 1
    HP does not publicly release this information. – Moab Jan 25 '16 at 22:17
  • Dropping this here in case it helps: check out post 15 by "jamescarpino" in this thread. It's not the pinout, but it's at least a starting point to help anyone who owns an oscilloscope feel like answering this is slightly less impossible – JamesTheAwesomeDude Aug 26 at 19:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.