My keyboard's media keys recognize Grove Music as standard media player and I can't change it. I'am using "Logitech Options" manager, because "SetPoint" manager not compatible with this keyboard. I try this options:
- Uninstall "Groove Music", but it not work. After media key pressed it automatically installed again.
- Force assigning application to media key, but other buttons: Rewind, Play/Pause and Forward still assigned to "Grove Music".
- I try to change extensions ".cda", and AudioCD default media player to mine preferred (AIMP), but still not working.
- Of course i changed default media, audio, video player in windows settings, but media keys always assigned to "Groove Music".
- Found only option do not use "Logitech Options" and mine preferred player assigning to media key, but other applied options lost.