I have old lenovo 3000 C300 All-in-one PC. It has
- Intel Atom 330 @ 1.66
- 2 memory slots, PC2-5300 (667mhz) SODIMM 200 pin memory.
- CPU-Z Rated FSB is 531.92 Mhz
Here are results from different scanners -
- CPU-Z : i945G PCI Express
- Intel chipset utility : 82945G/GZ
- Crucial Scanner : Max 2GB RAM
- Lenovo Manual : Intel 945GC Express Chipset
- Device drivers and Dxdiag didn't reveal anything.
I can't determine whether chipset is whether 945G/GZ/GC/GM. All these chipsets support different memory frequency and size.
945 G/GZ/GM supports 4GB of maximum memory and 945GC supports only 2GB.
If my system supports 4GB, does it mean it requires 2x2GB sticks or 1x4GB stick will work? Is there any memory per slot limit?
Update - I checked on mobo itself, it's 945GC. Also HWiNFO seems more accurate (it showed Intel 945GC (Lakeport-GC) + ICH7).