A normal boot up of my laptop (Acer Aspire 7750G, Windows 7) is:
- First, the "Acer" logo is shown
- Then the "Starting windows" animation is shown
- Then the blue/green log in screen is loaded (where the user accounts are shown or you have to press ctrl+alt+delete, depending on laptop).
My problem at booting is however:
- The "Acer" logo is appearing for half a second (not even filling the entire screen, but 1/3 from the top), then goes black
- The "Starting windows" is shown continuously if the animation hasn't started (with a few blinks of the screen), but as soon the animation is starting (the windowslogo is starting to appear), the screen becomes black again.
- After this the mouse pointer is shown, before the blue/green log in screen shows up (which is normal), but after a second (before the log in screen shows up) the screen goes black again (without pointer).
Does anyone have an idea what is possibly wrong?