I have Synergy installed on 3 computers, all of them using Hungarian keyboard layout:
- c1win - Server - Windows 10 - I am using the mouse and keyboard of this computer
- c2ubu - Client - Ubuntu Linux - This is a desktop PC remote controlled by c1win
- c3osx - Client - OS X - This is a MacBook Pro remote controlled by c1win
During remote controlling c3osx from c1win, the following anomalies happen:
- ő-q - when I press the "ő" key on my c1win a letter "q" is typed on c3osx
- ű-b - when I press the "ű" key on my c1win a letter "b" is typed on c3osx
On c2ubu everything works flawless, no such anomaly is observable, when I remote control it from c1win.
How can I make Synergy type the right characters on c3osx when I am remote controlling it from c1win ?