In my current setup, I have:
- 1 Crucial MX200 500GB SSD - Kali linux installed with grub bootloader, set as primary boot drive
- 1 Corsair Neutron XT 960GB SSD - Windows 7
- 1 Corsair Neutron XT 480GB SSD - Shared data drive
Since kali linux is set to the primary boot drive, the grub bootloader allows me to choose whether to boot to kali or windows 7. However, I have gotten an additional intel 750 1.2TB PCIe NVME SSD and would like to install windows 10 on it while still maintaining kali as my primary boot drive.
- Does grub recognize an NVME SSD drive?
- Do I have to update and/or reinstall grub to make it triple boot?
- What are the pitfalls I should look out for after installing windows 10 on the PCIe NVME SSD?