When I try to ssh from the host to the guest, the connection is refused.
How do I set this up?
- I have a Win7 host and an Ubuntu server 14.04 guest.
- I have 2 interfaces set up,
eth0in NAT and
eth1in host-only with a static IP (192.168.56.56).
- I can ping the guest from the host on that IP.
- I can ssh from the guest to itself with
However when I try to execute
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org from the host, I get connection refused.
Notes and updates:
- It's not a firewall issue. I disabled the firewall on the guest and I still can't connect.