I am on a 14" Razer Blade Laptop running Windows 10. Some time after I installed VirtualBox, my left control key stopped working.
- Right Control Key Works
- I have uninstalled VirtualBox. Issue Persists.
- Control+D results in D (Same is true with Control+Any Key)
- When running the On Screen Keyboard (OSK.exe), pressing the Control key will light up the control key on the OSK.
- Filter Keys, Toggle Keys, Sticky Keys, Mouse Keys are all off
- I haven't spilled anything on the keyboard, usually the lid is closed. I tried using compressed air.
- When I connect an external keyboard (MS Wireless) the same issue occurs.
- When I restart the computer in safe mode, the problem is still present
This issue has stumped me, and its super frustrating. This is my development machine so I would rather not wipe it clean.