My Logitech mouse has one extra button for going back, and another one for going forward.

I figure I'd get more use out of them if I could instead use those two buttons to drag and resize windows, like <Super> + <Right/Left Mouse> can do.

I think it can be done either by controlling windows directly, or by simulating the right/left mouse key and the super keyboard key being held down together, but I don't know how exactly.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.