I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. I am using the keyboard shortcuts for switching between keyboard languages(layouts). For instance, I use
Ctrl+1 to switch to my primary language.
If I press Ctrl+1 inside Skype, Skype starts to die slowly and painfully. It just becomes
Not responding and hangs like this forever until killed.
I am used to switch languages like this too strong. It is too strange and Microsoft should feel ashamed for not being able to test two of it's greatest products together.
In order to reproduce:
- Use Windows 10
- Download Skype latest version. I use
- Right click The Language Bar (in the bottom-right corner, next to the clock) -> Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings
Change language bar hotkeys(under the section
Switching input methods).
- Add a key sequence for any language you want.
- Inside Skype, press the key sequence you set before.
- Skype will hang Close it with the Task Manager
How can this be fixed?