This question already has an answer here:

I am getting a new video card. I want to connect my PC to 2 monitors. I used the HDMI port.

Then I saw 2 other ports. I recoqnize that one of them is DVI. The other one is very new. I wonder what it is.

It looks like HDMI connector. I will put photograph here.

Okay this is how it looks like

enter image description here

It's between HDMI and DVI

marked as duplicate by Journeyman Geek May 9 '16 at 12:24

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Instead of a blurry picture just provide us the information on the hardware itself. – Ramhound May 10 '16 at 12:49
  • what do you mean? Also because it must be popular then it can only mean display port like what the answer said. – user4951 May 11 '16 at 7:36

Its probably DisplayPort which looks pretty similar to HDMI on first look.

Displayport-Connector taken from Wikipedia

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.