Few days ago I noticed iTunes skipping through songs. I didn't really understand what was happening so I started investigating:
- Different networks make no difference
- no problem with my router / network
- Different devices make no difference (OS X, iOS, tvOS)
- no problem with my local installation / operating system / device
- Happens to songs from "For You", "New" and my library.
- no problem with my iCloud Music Library or my local library
- Subscription paid and active (approved by iTunes Store support)
- no problem with the subscription itself
- No problem with paid songs from iTunes Store
- ...but I can't just buy my whole library from iTunes
- No problem with songs that I stored offline
- ...but I can't just download every single song I ever want to listen to
- No problem with radios (e.g. Beats 1, thematic radios such as "On The Dancefloor", custom radios such as "[interpreter] Radio" and "[song] Radio")
- ...but I can't just start a radio for every single song I ever want to listen to
I opened a case with the iTunes Store Support and still waiting for a response (they told me I might have to wait for up to one week). So if they can resolve it I'll gladly share the solution with others that might have run into the same issue.
Did anyone ever experience the same issue and was able to fix it (using Apple Support or not)?
Does anyone know a way to trigger some routines to maybe delete some kind of cache on your account, that might resolve the issue?