I want to draw two lines next to each other (or one black line with white in the center) This line will be very curvy and wind around on the page. Does anyone know if this is possible in Photoshop? I'm considering upgrading to the subscription newest version.

  • If it's a curved line that winds around the page, any process that draws a line and then copies and pastes it offset a little will result in the second line always offset in one direction, so it will cross the first line. Is that what you're looking for, or do you want something concentric (the second line always either inside or outside the first line)? – fixer1234 May 20 '16 at 6:15

I just drew a squiggly line with fuzzy edges, then duplicated the layer, then used paintbucket at 166 with black to make the line larger and solid. Then I went to the duplicated layer and used the magic wand tool to select & delete the fuzziness of the line, then I painted the line white, and VOILA! But maybe there's an easier way?


You could find a paint brush which does this.

You could draw the line, duplicate the layer and edit as needed.

You could simply copy and paste the line


use can use line tool in Photoshop

  1. Check the Tools on left hand side for the Line Tool.

  2. Simple click and drag the line tool and the shortcut is the U key.

  3. Draw parallel line


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.