I work in an insurance company and for different clients I have to send emails about promotions and greetings, etc. How to create an email in Outlook with images and cards and then send it to about 50 to 70 clients?
- Open Outlook and click on the Contacts icon
- Click New Contact Group button in the Home tab.
- click Add Members and add members from address book
- enter the name of group
- click save
- send a mail by adding group name in "TO" field .
- one can check who's in the distribution list by clicking the plus (+) sign besides the Contact Group name and you can make modifications as per
- click on send to send email to a group