MyMachine <---SSH----> AccessMahcine <---SSH----> Target Machine.
The target machine is accessible via SSH through an access machine. I can SSH to access machine, and from there again SSH to the target machine. Am able to connect successfully via Putty. But i was unable to configure an FTP client like Filezila. I tried tunnelling SSH port to local , and try to connect to it via Filezila. But it's connecting to the access machine only even though the Putty is currently connected on the Target machine.
Following are the steps i follow.
- Connect Putty to Access machine
- SSH to target machine from Putty window itself
- Open Filezilla and connect
- Filezilla connects and list folders. But folders are from access macine only. Not the currently connected target machine.
The putty and FileZilla configurations are as below.
- Putty tunnel port 22 to localhost:3111
- Filezilla connects to 127.0.0.1 port 3111
Filezilla connects and list folders. But folders are from access macine only. Not the currently connected target machine.