I just built my new PC and a few things have not been working. Here's the components and what I did...
- [SOLVED] PC turning on/off every 10 seconds. Solved by changing the voltage on the PSU.
-  No Signal to monitor 3k HDMI/Display Port and 1600x900 VGA.
-  Seems like maybe there is low power coming off the motherboard into all of the ports. I plugged in a razer left-handed gaming mouse with LEDs and it lit up, however my razer MMO gaming keyboard--using 2 USB cables for power/LED--would not light up. I also tried plugging in a WD Elements 2TB and it detected power.
- EVGA GTX 970
- 240mm H100iV2 Hydro Series Corsair Cooler.
- Intel i7 6700k
- MSI Z170MX - Gaming 5
- Kingston 240GB SSD
- The SSD has a pre-installed OS and firmware update pulled from another PC.
- WD Red 4TB HDD
- Intel 500GB HDD
- Sentry 725W XPlus Power
- 2x Corsair Jetflow 120mm Fans
- x1 Corsair 140mm Fan
EDIT: I do NOT have a motherboard speaker for posting.