Although I prefer different processor I'm forced to report results in MS Word. The report contain many figures (graphs, figures) and few text, mainly comments to the figures and graphs that are broader than captions.
My workflow is to load all figures, then chronologically from fig.1:
- Set wrap to "above and below";
- Put the graphisc into position;
- Resize the graphisc;
- Add caption (automatich numbering);
- Group graphics and its caption;
- Put the graphics in final position.
- If needed align them with surrounding figures.
That way I got my figure numbering ordered this way:
1 4 3 2 ==new page== 8 7 5 6 9 10
I tried to sort the anchor points of the figures in the right order and then push Ctrl-A; F9 but nothing happened.
Is there any way, how to get the figures correctly enumerated without unnecessary casualties and damages to innocent property?