A Win10 x64 laptop has suddenly stopped "seeing" the home WiFi network, i.e. the network name no longer appears in the list (of course the SSID is not hidden).
- The PC can see other networks and can join them
- Other PCs / smartphones etc. regularly connect to the home network
- Restart the PC
- "Forget" the network in Windows settings
- Disable / re-enable wireless card
- Reboot the router (Vodafone Station Revolution)
- Router soft reset
Still to try:
- Change the SSID on the router
- Router factory reset
- Complete Windows 10 reinstall :(
Anything else I should try? Ideas?