I've found a bunch of similar questions, but none that seems to address my specific situation well enough to solve it. There doesn't seem to be an "or" search operator available in Outlook 2016 for Mac. The following don't work:
- Simple search: A OR B
- Simple search: A B
- Simple search: A || B
- Advanced search for Raw Query: A B
- Advanced search for Raw Query: A || B
- Advanced search with 2 "Item Contains":
- first line, Item Contains: A
- second line, Item Contains: B
A lot of the answers I found say to edit the registry to enable Querybuilder, but Macs don't have a registry. Is there a way to build what I need (or even better, complex AND/OR searches in general) on the Mac version?
Thanks in advance for your help.