It happened after rebooting cause Windows update was stuck ot 70%.
I recently changed my Hard Drive for a SSD cause it started crashing (the hard drive was slow AF). My computer is old and I suspect the memory, anyone has an idea ?
- Video card : Sapphire 100283-3L Radeon HD 5770 Video Card - 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, Dual DVI, Display Port, HDMI
- MB : Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H Motherboard - Socket AM3, AMD 880G, MicroATX, USB, - HDMI, DVI, PCIe, RAID
- CPU : AMD HDT55TFBGRBOX Phenom II X6 1055T Processor - Six Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 3MB L2 Cache, 2.80GHz, Socket AM3, Fan, Retail
- Ram : Corsair Dominator PC10666 RAM - 4GB, (2x2GB) DDR3, 1333MHz, Dual Path, Dual Channel
- PSupply : Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Power Supply - ATX, SATA-Ready, SLI-Ready, 135mm Fan, Sleeved Cables, Matte Finish, 3-Year Warranty