I am running Wacom intuos software 6.3.16-12 on OS X El Capitan. Occasionally, when I click on an App in the OS X dock it will open the finder window and highlight that app, instead of opening the app. It is also happening in various Apps. When I select a Safari bookmark, it will open all Bookmarks in that folder. It's like holding down the command-option key, although I don’t press any keys on my keyboard.
Here’s what I tried:
- I have changed the Wacom pen nib
- In Wacom Preferences I have disabled additional pen shortcuts e.g. right click…
- In Wacom preferences I’ve changed the Tip feel to »firm«
- I’ve reinstalled the Wacom Driver 2 times.
- Repaired OS X system permissions
- It also happening on another Mac running OS X Yosemite
It’s driving me crazy. What else can I do?