You are looking at 2 different places.
- in services.msc the service called "Windows Time" is indeed always "manual trigger start", as it only needs to run when it is required by the control panel.
- The suggestion you have found is ACTUALLY in the control panel:
You can use the new configurator to see if this is enabled (it will be by default):
- Touch/Left-Click the clock (bottom right of your screen).
- Click the blue text at the bottom: "Data and Time settings".
- The first option should be 'toggled on': "Set time automatically".
You probably find it already is, and just you want your PC to IMMEDIATELY update time, instead of the seemingly random intervals that windows chooses. The simplest way is to write a script:
Once you are happy, save that code as a batch and run it as administrator.
You could then just place a shortcut (run as admin) in your startup items folder
If you would like to test it first open a command-prompt (as admin): press Winkey + X, to bring up advanced menu, now just tap tap A or choose "Command Prompt (Admin)".