Recently, with greatest reluctance I upgraded to Windows 10 and now I cannot see my secondary playback device when I insert audio jack.
- I tried built-in audio troubleshooting and it didn't help.
- I tried to reinstall audio driver (Realtek Audio Driver Version V22.214.171.12454 for Windows 8 - couldn't find Win10 one)
- I tried to Show disabled devices in Playback devices, but there was only single default device
How can I add second playback device so it would be possible play sound from different applications on different playback devices?
In device manager I have two audio devices:
- Intel(R) Display Audio (device id: hdaudio\func_01&ven_8086&dev_2806&subsys_80860101)
- Realtek High Definition Audio (device id: hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0270)